This version was designed from scratch using professional CAD software. It form fits around the tool, no added bulk. The tool slides in with ease, but won't fall out on its own. It can be easily removed with one hand. A special bump near the top prevents even the smallest rattle from occurring.
What am I getting / not getting?:
This list will update depending on the options selected
● One 3D Printed holster with closed BDU Loop
● One 3D Printed holster with closed Duty Loop
● One 3D Printed holster with holes that allow attachment of a metal clip
● One 3D Printed holster with a open plastic clip
● One 3D Printed holster, horizontal carry, left hand side, with a open plastic clip
● One 3D Printed holster, horizontal carry, right hand side, with a open plastic clip
● A built-in grip for the Leatherman Bit Extender
● Leatherman Tool
● Leatherman Bit Extender Accessory
● Driver Bits
● Built-in Bit Extender Holder
● Metal Belt Clip
● Chicago Screws
How Shapeways fulfillment Works:
Many items on this website are manufactured by Shapeways.com
The parts are professionally 3D printed, and then drop shipped to your address. ZapWizard is the part designer. I receive a fixed portion of the total order.
Shipping costs and any other related fees related to Shapeways are controlled by Shapeways.com. For more information please see the Shapeways.com page on shipping time and costs.
I cannot customize, alter or process any returns after your order has been placed. All sales are final.
Shapeways.com provides a 10-day warranty for manufacturing defects. Please contact me as soon as possible if you have any defects such as a warped metal part, or heavily filled area. Please include your order number and a photo of the defective part.
About the material: Made from flexible yet strong Nylon 12 plastic. The part is created using 3D printed laser sintered plastic. The result is a solid plastic component that is durable and long-lasting.
Like all nylon materials the part can absorb moisture. Care should be taken to prevent prolonged exposure to liquids. Dry the part as soon as possible to prevent warping.
Custom Colors: If you want a color not available above: You can dye the parts using any colored permanent marker. Simply order the thumb tabs in white, and color them yourself. The surface is slightly porous and will hold color well. They may also be dyed using any fabric dye compatible with Nylon (Polyamide).