- NetStreams TP100 Touch Panel In-Wall Smart Amplifier
- Red Dot Award winner
- The first home automation device on the market to feature capacitive touch controls as well as an OLED display behind glass.
- Magnetically attached floating glass panel using thin safety glass.
- Panel insert that allows for infinite customization options.
- Passive laminar airflow design allowed the 50W audio amplifier to be cooled without a fan.
- Installs into a into regular 2-gang wall outlet box.
- NetStreams, 4.3" and 7" Touchpanels.
- The first in-wall touch panel brought to market that was the same thickness as a regular wall outet.
- Modular PCB design that allowed for both sizes of product to share the same PCB layout.
- Retrofit wall mount allowed for simple cut and install wiring.
- Magnetically attached bezels without visible screws, that also allowed for customized colors.
- NetStream ViewLinX Streaming Video Decoder.
- Patented pass-through VESA mount.
- One of the first 1080p capable streaming video decoders.
- Ultra compact all metal construction.
- PCB design with both in-wall and outside wall connector design.
- Wrap-around label design saved cost by allowing a single label to replace three silkscreen operations.
- Game Worlds and Maps
- Real world locations brought into a game.
- Cinematic scenes
- In-Game scripting
PC and Product Modification:
- The Real Wood iPod
- Radioactive Ammos PC
- Radioshack PC
- ATI PC
- Industrial Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- PCB Design
- Real Time Architectural Visualization