Custom Installation ServiceRegular price $29.20
To use this service: Add this item to your cart along with your mods.
Please read all the information tabs below before ordering this service.
Can you sell me a Leatherman Tool?
I am not a reseller for Leatherman multitools, so you will need to purchase your tool separately and ship it to me for modification. If you have not purchased your multitool yet, please use one of my Amazon affiliate links located here.
Modification of your tool will void the manufacturers warranty. The purchaser will assume all responsibility for the modified tool and related warranty issues. Please check or your tool for any warranty issues prior to sending me your tool. I assume no responsibility for damaged multitools, and no warranty is given with this service.
How long does it take?:
- The custom process takes up to 2 months due to production, shipping and processing times.
- You hold on to your tool until the custom parts are produced and ship to me by the manufacturer.
- You will be without your multitool for approximately 1 week.
What is included:
- $20 fee that covers the Installation of any of the items you purchased from ZapWizard.com.
- Any post processing required, such as tapping, drilling, or filing.
- If you send in a Leatherman Diamond File, I will cut it down to fit the T-Shank adapter.
- Magnets, screws or other small hardware.
- $9.20 cost that covers a USPS small flat rate box, this is to ship the tool to me.
- Shipping of the modified tool back to the purchaser. Using a USPS small flat rate box. Shopify will charge for this portion for this at checkout.
What is NOT included:
- The multitool.
- Any related accessories such as bits or blades.
- Shapeways shipping costs. Sorry I don't save on shipping from Shapeways to myself.
How it works:
- This service is offered only for US customers that can send and receive USPS flat rate packages.
- You must have a valid e-mail address and reply to my questions regarding your exact requirements.
- Add this item to your order, along with any modifications you wish for me to install.
- When you add this item to your cart, you will see a second shipping cost listed. This is the cost to ship the modified item to you.
- I will contact you to inquire about your exact configuration before ordering your custom parts.
- I will have the modifications shipped directly to myself instead of your address.
- Note: That metal parts produced by Shapeways can take up to a month to arrive.
- Once your items have left the manufacturer: I will generate a return label which you will use to send the multitool to me.
- You will need to package it in a USPS small flat rate box.
- These are available at any USPS post office or online.
- You ship you tool to me using the shipping method above.
- I recommend including a Leatherman File if you purchased a t-shank adapter.
- I will message you when I receive the multitool, and custom parts.
- I will install the mods into your tool and ship it back to you using the same USPS small flat rate box.
- I will include and of your original parts in the package so you can re-assemble the tool back to stock if you ever need.
- If you order any extra items that cannot be installed into the same tool, I will contact you regarding this and refund those items before production starts.
How do I get a tool setup like the one shown?:
- I suggest ordering my bundle, you will also save some cash. Bundle: Zap's Own FREE P4 Config