DIY Kit: Jedi Training Remote StandRegular price $40.00
I have designed a custom laser-cut stand for the Trooper_Trents amazing Jedi Training Remote
I periodically sell kits for this stand. These are handled as a Project Run on The Replica Prop Forum and not sold directly through my store.
The stand requires purchase of a glass dome and the training remote of course is also not included.
Plymor 8" x 8" Glass Display Dome Cloche (no Base)
What am I getting / not getting?:
● 1 bag of laser cut plywood wood parts. Each part is numbered to ease with organizing them for assembly.
● 4 Self-tapping screws to hold the magnetic base to the stand.
● 4 Rubber feet with screws to ensure the feet never fall off.
● Torx bits for attaching the screws.
● Binder clips to help with gluing the large ring.
● 4 steel alignment pins to aid assembly.
● Shipping via USPS flat rate medium box inside the U.S. (See shipping details below).
● Glass display dome cloche
● Trooper Trent's Jedi Training Remote and magnetic base
● Shipping cost if outside the U.S. (See later in thread)
● Super-glue. I recommend using Gorilla Brand Super Glue. The bottle has a blue cap.
● Spray Paint. I recommend using a flat black paint.
A Project Run or Group Buy is a way of getting some of the more complex designs into the hands of folks who may be interested.
Typically this is due to larger minimum order costs, or labor that requires a certain amount of interested customers before shipping.