DIY Kit: Jedi Training Remote StandRegular price $40.00
I have designed a custom laser-cut stand for the Trooper_Trents amazing Jedi Training Remote
I periodically sell kits for this stand. These are handled as a Project Run on The Replica Prop Forum and not sold directly through my store.
The stand requires purchase of a glass dome and the training remote of course is also not included.
What am I getting / not getting?:
● 1 bag of laser cut plywood wood parts. Each part is numbered to ease with organizing them for assembly.
● 4 Self-tapping screws to hold the magnetic base to the stand.
● 4 Rubber feet with screws to ensure the feet never fall off.
● Torx bits for attaching the screws.
● Binder clips to help with gluing the large ring.
● 4 steel alignment pins to aid assembly.
● Shipping via USPS flat rate medium box inside the U.S. (See shipping details below).
● Glass display dome cloche
● Trooper Trent's Jedi Training Remote and magnetic base
● Shipping cost if outside the U.S. (See later in thread)
● Super-glue. I recommend using Gorilla Brand Super Glue. The bottle has a blue cap.
● Spray Paint. I recommend using a flat black paint.