Pip-Boy 3000 Mk IV, One Sixth ScaleRegular price $26.00
This product is sold only through the Shapeways.com interface
Printed in a ultra high resolution resin by Shapeways and shipped to your door.
This is a digital download product
This is a high resolution STL File of my Pip-Boy 3000. It can be scaled up/down as needed. This is a filled model with no moving parts. The base can be separated in a STL editor such as Mesh Mixer. It is intended for printing on a SLA type resin printer.
See license information below.
This is a 1/6th scale version of my Pip-Boy 3000 Mk IV replica design. This scale should work well next to the 1/6th scale figurines.
A mini-stand is included. The Pip-Boy can be removed from the stand. The Pip-Boy itself is static, and does not open.
Bottle cap shown for scale. Bottle cap not included.
- 3D print your own copies for personal use.
- Use the digital download data in other personal projects.
- No attribution/credit required but is greatly appreciated.
You may NOT:
- Resell, re-distribute, or share the digital download as-is or where the data can be extracted. This includes sharing with friends and family.
- A personal use license is only valid for one person. If you know someone who would also enjoy this download, please direct them to this page.
- Profit from the resources. If you can obtain any currency (real-word or virtual) by your actions with the download, then you are using the product in a commercial manner, which is prohibited by this license.
- Claim copyrights to the resources.
Digital download data is copyrighted by ZapWizard.com
- There are no warranties, express or implied. Digital downloads are provided ‘as is.’
- The content provider will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the digital download.
- Some digital downloads may be inspired by brands or objects that belong to a different owner. The digital download data was sculpted or created by ZapWizard.
How ordering from Shapeways Works:
I am the part designer, and I receive a fixed portion of the total order.
Shapeways is a on-demand part manufacturer. They handle the part production and drop ship the item to you to the address you enter.
You will receive a confirmation of the order, and a notification upon shipment. If you need more details on the state of an item please send me a message with the order number.
All items in the US are shipped using UPS Mail Innovations. If you require faster shipping or international shipping: Please order directly from the Shapeways.com marketplace.
Shipping costs and any other related fees related to Shapeways are controlled by Shapeways.com. See their page here on shipping time and costs.
I cannot customize, alter or process any returns after your order has been placed. All sales are final.
Parts have a 10-day warranty for manufacturing defects. Please see this page if there is an issue with your part.